Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, January 31, 2014

DARK LIAISON by J.D. Brown is poised to drop into LADYBUG LIN'S AND KITTY CAT KAT''S HOT SEAT REVIEWS

Urban fantasy is a BIG genre in today's entertaining medias. 
Dark_Liaison_518b01da5062d.jpg
Cliff Hangers...

now I KNOW I have said this before....I'm not a BIG fan of them...I like to finish a book and not have to grab my pacifier to gnaw on while waiting for the resolutions of all threads left undone in this book until the next. 

I mean, think about this...I could be six foot under tomorrow...what a terrible tragedy for me to die not knowing what J.D. Brown has in store for her star vampyre. 

ETERNITY IN THE AFTERLIFE...IN THE DARK about Ema? It does not bear thinking about!

J.D. Brown is a grand mistress at weaving tales from the darker side of the urban underbelly, and this, 
Dark_Liaison_518b01da5062d.jpg
DARK LIAISON, book two in her .......Ema Marx Novels series is no different. 

Ema Marx is back...life is not getting any less complicated...and she's still a vampyre.

This is a raw, action packed book that as much as I hate cliff hangers, has me primed and eager for book three. 

SOOOO it would be less than honest if I denied Ms. Brown the full impact of her writing skills...

FIVE STARS...

Now Ema, oh Ema hurry back. Your fans are gnawing the gel off of 

our pacifiers while waiting for you to come and stir us up again!

2 comments:

Danielle Ravencraft said...

Lin and Kat, sorry I'm coming in a bit late but THANK YOU dear ladies for the 5-star review. Lin, you better not go 6 feet under tomorrow or I will have to send Ema to dig you up and bring you back. ;) Good luck at the doctors tomorrow. Take care.

J.D.

Lin said...

Thanks Sweetie, but tomorrow's not the doctor. Tomorrow I get to go shopping for the first time since they shut down everything Monday night...long before the first snow flake drifted to ground on Wednesday. Today is the first time transportation was open so I could schedule a trip to go out, tomorrow. (After a while, gnawing on your carpet stops making it bearable to hold on when the cupboards they are like Old Mother Hubbard's.

Kat's already told me if I die she'll kill me.

Oh and Sweetie, I think Ema has enough on hr plate without worrying about me...don't you?