Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Monday, January 13, 2014

LADYBUG LIN places A SUMMER SQUALL by Wendy Laharnar in her HOT SEAT

It isn't often I, as a consummate reader and eventual reviewer, can be surprised...but Wendy Laharnar manages to surprise me on a rather routine basis. What can I say? I must be gullible...or else happily misdirected! 

(I vote for the latter.)
A_Summer_Squall_50d4691e336c3.jpg
A SUMMER SQUALL begins with a curse ninety eight percent of authors suffer...and the other two percent MUST be lying...WRITER'S BLOCK.

But then a storm begins raging outside and carried on the piercing howl of the wind is a call for help that has her out into the rage of Nature's fury, setting our intrepid author on a harrowing journey that will grip you, holding on fast right up through the surprise ending. 
A_Summer_Squall_50d4691e336c3.jpg
A SUMMER SQUALL by Wendy Laharnar easily earns the following

FIVE STARS!


WELL DONE MS. WENDY LAHARNAR!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Great review - I love an ending that you're not completely expecting.
Heather G - the Natasha Saga

Wendy said...

Thank you Lin,
I love your enthusiasm and your review. I truly wasn't expecting this. You gave me goosebumps. 5 stars, wow!!
You are so clever, you manage to say it all without giving anything away. And thank you for showcasing my lovely cover designed by Marion Sipe.
Hugs.

Unknown said...

Great review Lin. Well said.