Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

NATASHA'S DIARY by Heather Greenis gets Ladybugged.

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOATHE cliffhangers?

Especially cliffhangers so well crafted I have no bloody choice but to hitch my wagon to the cliffhanger's post...not once for a duology...not twice for a trilogy...but THREE times for a potential tetraology or an impossible to escape epoch?

That's my dilemma now that I've just finished reading Book Two in this Four Book Epoch Series, THE NATASHA SAGAS by Heather Greenis. 

May I just take a moment and say to Ms. Greenis, you are a masterful tormentor of my reading soul! This series is a MUST READ!!!!

I don't think I will ever forgive King Harold and/or Queen Anna. You'd think by the start of this Book, they'd have learned that bitchery gets, not even a pompous pair of self-aggrandizing monarchs, anywhere positive in the over-all scheme of things! (I cannot help wondering about some of the conversations Harold and Anna had to have had with the Princes'...But as amply pointed out, this not NOT the Harold and Anna Sagas.)

Book Two, NATASHA'S DIARY, leaves you reeling, scrabbling for more, and more than a tad ticked off you'll have to wait till the next installment of the Natasha Sagas...NATASHA'S HOPE, coming out from Muse It Up Publishing somewhere in the hopefully foreseeable future for any more answers.

Until then I am left with the enviable task of reviewing Book Two...NATASHA'S DIARY in the here and now.

Wow! More WOW..and OMG WOWEEEEEE!!!!

A zillion stars I award while knowing I must reduce those down to Only 

FIVE!

Okay Heather Greenis, when's Book Three coming out?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Cliffhangers? I love cliffhangers especially when they are preceded by twists upon twists. Ladybug Lin's review had definitely put Heather Greenis's series on my to read list.

Penny's Tales said...

What a great review! Off I go to pick up book 1! Congrats Heather

Heather said...

What an amazing review. I'm honoured.
Thank you, Lin.
Heather Greenis - The Natasha Saga