Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, January 31, 2014

TWINKLE LIGHTS by Vicki Batman makes its way into the LADYBUG LIN AND KITTY CAT KAT HOT SEAT REVIEWS

Twinkle_Lights_50bf4ae66de65.jpg


Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells. 

Silent Night, Holy Night. 

Deck the Halls with Boughs of Holly. 

The Restroom Door Said Gentlemen, so I just walked inside...I took two steps and realized I'd been taken for a ride...

Okay...can you tell Christmas is my favorite time of year...even when I face it with a bit of my

tongue-stuck-in-my cheek?


Vicki Batman I swear is a Christmas fan too and knows how to create a delightful short guaranteed to put you in the mind of tinsel, mistletoe and lots of good cheer.
Twinkle_Lights_50bf4ae66de65.jpg
TWINKLE LIGHTS is a fast read...a memorable read...and take it from me, Ladybug Lin, a PERFECT, holiday read.

For all those reasons, and because Vicki's stories are all SO anti-Grinch and Bah Humbuggy, I happily award this story 

FIVE TWINKLE STARS....

Keep em coming Ms. Batman. 

1 comment:

vicki batman said...

Ah, Lin!!! You made my day. Thank you so much. Hugs.