Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, January 31, 2014

ULTIMATE MAGIC by James Hartley plops down in LADYBUG LIN and KITTY KAT'S HOT SEAT REVIEWS

Ladybug Lin here, with the latest update on 

James Harltey sightings....

I was trying to figure out how many stories I've read and reviewed by this whimsical weaver of magic and mayhem stories...but all I could come up with is a LOT...so I went back into the archives of my reviews....and I have only one word 

WOW!

Now I could take the time from this review and LIST every single James Hartley in what I would then have to name my BOY HOWDY ROUNDUP...(something for the FUTURE...maybe?)...but we're here to dive, head first, into a review of THIS James Hartley adventure...so let me put a 

padlock on the Giddyup Recanter to excellent reads within me, and get back on target here.

ULTIMATE MAGIC has an intriguing core story...a scientist working with 

wormhole technology in our time line gets snatched out of her laboratory and thrust into a time, and perhaps even a place...where magic is the alchemy of the realm, and is, unfortunately, mastered and then performed by those with less than honorable purposes.

How will our lost in the shifting particles of time and space scientist, find her way back to her/our time...?

As I stated earlier, this is ANOTHER James Hartley winner and as such I must give it its just due...

FIVE STARS and urge one and all to get on the James Hartley Bandwagon with me. It's quite a gratifying ride...EACH time!

Don't know who did the cover for Mr. Hartley's book, but WOW! Another winner and I, Ladybug Lin, applaud you for your talent and a cover I would happily praise until the cows come home...if, that is, the cows were allowed to go for a hike...but you get my drift. GREAT COVER to accompany a GREAT STORY...what a perfect symbiosis!

No comments: