Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, February 7, 2014

MINE by Bryan Fields Finds Its Way Into The Ladybug Lin and Kitty Cat's HOT SEAT REVIEWS.

BRYAN FIELDS...wizard of Steampunk novels...the mini-brand...and to prove it...take a look at this

Yes, it's true...he won 1st place in the 2013 P&E Readers Poll for MINE, his Short STEAMPUNk story. First place!!!! That's HUGE!!!!

Now that I've READ it from the opening word through the final denouement, I happily agree with every wise voter who made MINE the number ONE award taker. 

I must admit I had no idea what STEAMPUNK is, and in all honesty, I'm not a big fan of labels. What matters to me is how does it read? Is it a story I found enjoyable or so tedious I wanted to yank my eyelashes out by their roots?

I'm a fan of dragons...this story introduces us to a most refine, terribly elegant, well mannered...most of the time...gentleman of a dragon with the impressive name of COSMOGYRAL ECSTASIATE For that alone I would love Bryan Field's story...(I adore unusual names...like one I chose for one of my own books, AHOISHMAHIR)...but there's so much more than a name here you won't soon forget. 

Steampunk, I believe is having modern scientific technology woven throughout a time frame when such technology/riches were only spoken of within the annals of Science Fiction...think Jules Verne.

Bryan Fields won the coveted first place in the 2013 P&E Readers Poll. There's nothing I can really add to those accolades and truly be fair to Mr. Field's writing skills.

MINE

Okay...FIVE STARS...yeah he deserves every single star in a five star cluster...and a strong recommendation to one and all you put Mr. Bryan Fields on your MUST READ List. 

I've already read his first Muse IT Up Publishing release, 
life-with-fire-brething-g-medium
LIFE WITH MY FIRE-BREATHING GIRLFRIEND

It earned a WOW times FIVE! 

To Mr. Fields...

YOU ROCK DRAGON TALES, BRYAN.

No comments: