Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, February 7, 2014

WALKER'S RUN by Mel Favreaux is front and center in Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat's HOT SEAT REVIEWS

Goddess, werewolves, tigers, guardians...and more...Oh My!
Mel Favreaux has created a land somewhere out there in Big Sky Country...Montana...that lures successful, high profile photographer, Casey Maynard back from the self-indulgent models she skillfully photographs while masking their unhealthy dieting practices, to the world of Nature spread out like a frigid mistress before her. 

Having grown up in the Country, myself, I'm drawn to the secrets Mother Nature keeps shrouded beneath the overt beauty of her many layers and faces....but unlike Casey, I never got this close to the biting hoarfrost of her prolonged breath...yet I was drawn in and held firmly in the icy swirls of Nature's most powerful breezes.

Epochs do not happen over night. They grow with the accumulation of appreciative readers down through the ages. Each new reader makes a long term home for that book in the deeper parts of the reader's memories and desires to read it again and again eagerly sharing it with those following behind us. 
WALKER'S RUN, which is Book One in a series I will be standing in line to grab the minute the next one comes out, has brought to life a species...no...actually MANY species I am coming to know and care for via Mel Favreaux's story telling skills. 

Already I miss Casey, Braedyn, Amber, The Silver Wolf, Dean, Peyton, Rhea, Aquene, and the others I feel I've come to know in Walker's Run. 

Rich storytelling...
FIVE STARS WORTH

Can't wait for Mel Favreaux to take us back to the Big Sky Country and Walker's Run.

No comments: