Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Sunday, April 27, 2014

THE RAINBOW GHOST BUS by Sue Perkins Lands in THE HOT SEAT REVIEWS



THE RAINBOW GHOST BUS by Sue Perkins was released from Muse It Up Publishers under its MIY...Muse It Young banner as a middle grade fantasy.

I was first drawn to this book by it's incredible cover, done by Mike Zambrano. It's spooky, with just enough mist to send chills up and down your spine. 

Now that I've read it...OMG...it IS good. 

I don't do spoilers...my reasoning is if I tell you what the story's about, while reviewing it, why would anyone want to bother reading it?

That said...this is a modern story of a family that converts an old bus depot into a home.

Buried in the annals of the bus depot's history is a mystery involving embezzlement, death, and mysterious disappearances. 

Into the night a spooky bus shows up determined to get the children to travel throughout four unique realms with a quest they think they understand...until...they learn they hadn't a clue about the real quest.

THE RAINBOW GHOST BUS is edge of your seat adventure that will easily pull you, the reader in and hold you until the very end.

As a former teacher, I cannot recommend this book highly enough. As a mother who raised children, I cannot highly enough recommend parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles share this book with your offspring.

Now as 

Ladybug Lin, who really did get the bejeeburs scared out of me...I cannot give THE RAINBOW GHOST BUS by Sue Perkins less than 

Five Stars and be just.

To Ms. Perkins, very, very well done! 

3 comments:

Sue Perkins said...

Thank you so much Lin. Your comments were exactly what I was hoping readers would feel when they accompanied Jack and Kate on their journey.

Suzanne de Montigny said...

Awsome! I didn't know you had another book out, Sue. I'll have to add it to my collection.

Jackie Leigh Allen said...

This sounds like fun for young and maybe not so young readers.