Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Thursday, May 8, 2014

BOREALIS ARDOR by Kay Phoenix lands in THE HOT SEAT of LADYBUG LIN and KITTY KAT


BOREALIS ARDOR by Kay Phoenix...Paranormal Romance! Cover done by the brilliant 

Suzannah Safi...who I am awarding a Ladybug Lin Cover Award too...

Ladybug Lin here with a confession to make...I was drawn to this book because of the title...BOREALIS...When I was a little ghoul, (he-he) my mother had a lovely costume jewelry necklace she called 

AURORA BOREALIS...I learned many years later Mom was being coy...it probably was not costume jewelry, but real 

opals...still I loved the multi-colored swirls inside the breathtaking beads and spent many a day fantasizing about seeing it wrapped around my neck.

In the beginning of this short story by Kay Phoenix,

I was confused. I could see no correlation to the Borealis imagery promised by the cover...Luckily the story begins in such a way, you don't really give that too much thought...instead you are ensnared in the events unleashed by this intriguing tale and sign on for the whole ride.



Onward I read...I have to admit in all honesty, I was a bit confused, and often found my nose pinched and my eyes narrowed...but I soldiered on...and I'm glad I did. 

This book falls into one of the Muse THEME books...Four Seasons of Passion...This one Winter Winds.

Vampires, werewolves, and serums create the backdrop for this unique book, but you don't find that out, almost until you reach the cunningly crafted ending. (And NO...I will not tell you any more about that. 

I don't do SPOILERS.)

BOREALIS ARDOR

I am awarding this book 4 and 1/2 captivating stars and a 

THANK YOU to Ms. Phoenix. I look forward to reading more of your tales in the days, weeks, months to come.