Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Monday, May 5, 2014

WUCAII by Pembroke Sinclair Lands in THE HOT SEAT REVIEWS of LADYBUG LIN and KITTY KAT

Treasures...the book world is an open treasure chest of rare gems...Some are true gold...some copper...some bronze, some tin, some...imitations.
Wucaii_51523ed06501c.jpg
WUCAII, for me, Ladybug Lin, is one of the rarest of literary metals...

iridium.

Like the metal, WUCAII is the rarest of literary finds...a book that grabs you, holds you, changes you, and leaves you knowing a part of your soul has been reached.


This book will remain with me in the same way 

GONE WITH THE WIND by Margaret Mitchell, 

THE LAST DAY by Glenn Kleier, 

BECOMING NADIA, by Cyrus Keith, 

ROCK OF REALM by Lea Schizas, 

HIDDEN by Kat Holmes,

CELEBRITY IN DEATH by J.D. Robb, 

THUNDER MOUNTAIN by Rachel Lee, 

THE LIGHTHOUSE by Kat Holmes, 

THREE MILES BELOW by Kevin Hopson, 

THE WICKWARE SAGAS by Penny Estelle, and 

DARK SLAYER by Christine Feehan have.

I've been around a really long time and have been an avid reader since I was old enough to read. Over the decades I have read a LOT of books that I liked...and there are authors I have loved...but these are not books I LOVED...these are books that profoundly reached into me touching and changing something at my deepest part. These are books that I will never forget...and 

MUST reread.

WUCAII by Pembroke Sinclair joins that small, by comparison, list of books I will never be without...will never lose...I'll take with me no matter where or how far my body travels.

This is a review about WUCAII...how do I begin? I am in awe of the majesty of the universe. Our scientists are only NOW beginning to "see" beyond our own solar system...the colors, the energy, the amazing design staggers me...and that same staggering awe is what 

Pembroke Sinclair has woven in this story of death, rebirth, hope, destruction, death, rebirth and hope. 

The Universe is our playground, but it is first and foremost eternal, therefore protected by powers beyond our limited understanding. 

Dragons, created at the same moment of the Big Bang are charged with making certain the creatures inhabiting the planets, galaxies, etc, do not destroy the core of each world. When planets are sick from pollution, misuse, arrogant abuse, only through the cleansing rebirth of fire, can planets take back their purity and begin again.

WUCAII by Ms. Pembroke is powerfully written, and speaks to my soul.

This is a MUST read to all who know everything we are/have comes from the center of our earth. It's a living, sentient entity that will annihilate what destroys it and reclaim its purity by calling upon the protections of the eternal dragons...

BRILLIANT...
Wucaii_51523ed06501c.jpg
WUCAII deserves more than five stars, but that is all I am currenlty allowed to bestow upon it...

So FIVE STARS!

And a heartfelt WELL DONE!

2 comments:

Pembroke Sinclair said...

Wow. Your review has left me speechless and gave me chills. Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so glad you enjoyed the book.

Lin said...

Your gift is deeply appreciated. I'm just putting into words how well you create compelling tales. I look forward to reading more.