Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Sunday, August 24, 2014

DREAMWATER by CHRYSTALLA THOMA lands in THE HOT SEAT REVIEWS

Finding an author...a relatively new author who can peek your imagination enough to grab their work while doggie-paddling your way through the deep ocean of new authors is sometimes nothing more than grabbing onto a capricious FLIGHT OF FANCY...so it was when I 

Ladybug Lin one of the main reviewers at 

THE HOT SEAT REVIEWS...found 

DREAMWATER...3 Fantastical Tales by Chrystalla Thoma.

I WILL admit I LOVED the boldness of the cover so must HIGHLY commend Ms. Thoma's cover artist as well. 

Unless the author is someone I voraciously read to the point I can tell YOU a year ahead of time when that author's next book is coming out, I don't usually buy compilations, reprints, or collections...but again, the cover drew me in like a magnet draws in metal shavings...so I grabbed....and sat down to read story one INDRA'S RUN

WOW!!!! I found myself overwhelmingly surprised and pleased.

Ms. Thoma knows how to create shockers. 

You think you know where the story is taking you...but be prepared for a lot of shocking revelations that will make your eyes bulge, your mind catapult, and a grin as wide as the Grand Canyon stretch across your face from ear-to-ear. 

Just when you realize your face is still BEAMING you look down at your hands and remember...you have TWO more stories to read...HALLELUJAH...right there in your e-reader.

Therefore, and with much ease of forethought I award Ms. Thoma and DREAMWATER

FOUR AND A HALF Sated Stars. My only wish is she'd made them LONGER...yep...they're THAT good.

Well Done, Ms. Thoma.

No comments: