Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

SHADOW WALKER by Mel Favreaux lands in THE HOT SEAT REVIEWS

Thank the Merciful God of Fiction...there IS life after Sookie Stackhouse, Charlaine Harris and TRUE BLOOD.


I, Ladybug Lin, feared

...Boy Howdy how I feared. As a fan of CHARLAINE HARRIS' Sookie Stackouse series PRE-True Blood, I found myself 

lamenting the systematic gutting of a series I'd coveted since I'd read the very first book...

Dead Until Dark...I fell for the wicked series, so much I had EVERY book in both paperback and Hard cover...(what can I say...books are my ONLY addiction)...and even was excited about the TV series...TRUE BLOOD until the end of the first season...

Where, oh where was I going to find the same delicious adventure, passion and thrills I found with Sookie? 

I couldn't even bring myself to pre-order let alone read the series finalé Ms. Harris published after the debacle created by the TV series.

A hole...a HUGE hole exploded inside my reading soul...and I didn't have a clue who to fill it with...UNTIL...

From the moment I clapped my eyes on the first sentence Ms. Favreaux starts the prologue of this, SHADOW WALKER the second book in her SANCTUARY SERIES I knew I'd found a worthy successor to the series Ms. Harris' had ORIGINALLY given us.

OMG...this is 

GOOD!  Really, Really good...Now I have to go back and grab my copy of Book One WALKER'S RUN and put in for my pre-order of book three...DREAM WALKER.


If you LOVE 

WERE'S,...you will 

this series...and the way Ms. Favreaux will capture you and hold you spellbound...

She'll make you happily squirm in your seat while waiting for the next book too. 

Here's hoping Ms. Favreaux's writing career spans the length of time immemorial.


SHADOW WALKER



FIVE STARS for Ms. Favreaux...

and to Cora Graphics the creative eye behind the brilliant covers for 

TWO and 

THREE...I bestow my award for the BEST in covers.

Well Done ALL....Keep up the 

PHENOMENAL work.

BOOK ONE

Walker's Run

BOOK THREE

Dream Walker

No comments: