Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, October 10, 2014

ODIN CATS by Sandra Cox Lands in the HOTSEAT REVIEWS

I LOVE a good cat story, and this is a GOOD cat story. 

Sandra Cox has created a cat fantasy that will please the most discriminating of cat fancier. 

ODIN CATS....is an epic, coming of age tale about a princely cat and the journey towards growing into his fur he must embark on.

I want to give this story FIVE stars, and I would except for a few mistakes that kind of pull you out of the story and make you question whether your mind remembers what it read...

There are two characters, one is Terra and the other Furrlin...in one place Terra becomes Tara, in another Furrlin becomes Merlin.

Except for those two mistakes, I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Therefore I award this CAT Rich story

ODIN CATS

Four and a HALF stars...



and a WELL DONE to Ms. Cox

And I LOVE the cover created by the very gifted Muse It Up Cover Artist CHARLOTTE VOLNEK.

No comments: